We are proud to announce the launch of our new Project Design Wizard! Create your own original project in less than five minutes by filling out a simple form. We are innovating project design by making it approachable, modular and scalable for teachers at all levels. For more information on the project wizard - request a demo!
One of our goals at Project Pals is to help teachers gain confidence designing their own projects. We've noticed over the years that teachers have varying levels of comfort designing projects, which is why we provide over 150 pre-made projects and templates available for teachers to clone from our catalog.
However, we know that at some point, a teacher will have a learning objective beyond what our catalog offers, and that's the perfect time to practice adapting learning objectives into a cohesive project-based learning experience.
Enter the Project Design Wizard. We built the Wizard to make the process of project design as straightforward and familiar as filling out a form.
In less than five minutes, you can design your own project just by defining the project name, description and phases of your project. Once you complete the Project Design Wizard, your project will be created immediately and ready to be assigned to students! It’s that simple. Here’s how it works:
- Create a New Project in My Drafts, which will take you to the Project Design Wizard
- Enter a project name, description and add an image
- Define Phase 1 of the project by selecting a template. Add additional phases as needed.
- Can't find a template? Select More Templates for additional options.
- Still can't find what you're looking for? Add a blank phase to customize it yourself.
- Select Finish and the project will be automatically created featuring the information and phases you provided
- You can now (optionally) modify the project and assign it to your class
We hope you have a safe, healthy, and productive end of the academic year and appreciate your efforts to maintain education in these challenging times.